Millions of Americans will travel in their RVs this summer, staying at one of 16,000 RV parks across the nation. Here are the top five suggested destinations from Business2Community.com, based on spectacular scenery or extraordinary amenities. Before you plan your trip, you may want to check these out.
- Yosemite Pines RV Park – If you’re interested in majestic beauty of mountains and wilderness, this destination is hard to beat. A nice feature for children is a petting zoo.
- Boyd’s Key West Campground – This park offers oceanfront campsites and an inviting sense of community.
- Horse Thief Lake Campground – Located close to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse and other natural wonders, it is a great place for a family vacation.
- River’s Edge RV Park – A luxurious way to explore Alaska, the park provides miles of hiking trails but yet is near interesting city attractions.
- Valle Del Oro RV Resort – Tucked into the beautiful Arizona desert, the park offers many nice amenities and activities, such as dance lessons, a beauty salon and a fitness center.
Check our Access Camping website regularly for updates.