While this year has been an unprecedented one and many events have had to change and adapt, there is one annual event upon us that promises to be bigger and better than ever in light of events this year.
The annual Harvest Festival at Silver Dollar City is scheduled for September 23 – October 31 and is a treat for all ages.
During the day, visitors can enjoy the park’s roller coasters, rides, and live shows, With more than 40 rides and attractions, plus over 60 unique shops, the park itself is a fantastic family adventure. However, with the addition of the Craft Days during the Harvest Festival, visitors can watch craftsmen and artisans create a variety of crafts and goods before your eyes!
At night, the park transforms with thousands of glowing pumpkins, larger-than-life size scarecrows, cats and owls and even a nightly dance party.
The park is also taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of guests including:
- Daily capacity will be limited. Season Passholder Reservations are required and date-based tickets will be available for general admission.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors over the age of three.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space.
- Distancing measures have been put in place including queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented including frequent cleaning of high touch point areas and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
Find a full list of Silver Dollar City’s safety measures here.
For information and an updated list of weekly vendors, visit the Silver Dollar City website.
Plan your stay at ABC Branson
Book your vacation today and stay in one of our cozy cabins or big-rig RV sites. We offer plenty of amenities and easy access to all of Branson’s greatest attractions. Call 800-671-4399 to reserve your visit or book online. Be sure to like our Facebook page for updates, photos and information.